We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #11832 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John S (Prairieville, LA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chrysler 300 — Aug 16, 2014 12:19 PM
The borla exhaust axle back touring exhaust overall sounds pretty good except when letting off the throttle completely. Due to the modern fuel injection systems cutting fuel totally off when letting off the gas a strange raspy sound occurs. No drone at highway speed but, aggressive sound on acceleration.
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.75" Single split rear exit, with polished tips
- Part #:11832
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.75"
- 4.35" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, lined, polished tips
- The S-Type is Borla's race system, delivering a loud, aggressive sound
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)