We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140502 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by TOBY B (HATTIESBURG, MS) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 13, 2016 6:56 AM
Very impressed with exhaust! Great looks, sound, and performance... Easy install, took less than an hour to remove, and install new exhaust.... Fuel economy may have improved slightly, but it's still too early to measure much improvement... The quality is there, you def get what you pay for.... Would buy again and plan to install Borla on my 370Z!!
Reviewed by Duane S (SPARKS, NV) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Jul 17, 2014 5:27 PM
Good sound, great fit and finish. This is the 5th Borla I've bought and installed, this was the easest install yet. Borla in my opinion is the best aftermarket exhaust system on the market. Goes well with my K&N intake system.
Reviewed by Shawn B (FORT LAUDERDALE, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 26, 2013 10:37 PM
The Exhaust sounds "refined" the pipes look great, nice bends, and the tip is stainless and attractive. Too little time to tell if MPG is gained. The in the cab "drone" is hardly noticeable which I like.. outside the sound is again.. a refined more powerful note than stock ... I love it
Ships Between 12/19 - 12/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Single Right Rear Side Exit
- Part #:140502
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25"
- 4" single, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tip
- Single inlet, single outlet "Touring" muffler
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- where to buy borla mufflers
- subaru borla header
- borla mufflers for tacoma
- dual square angle-cut intercooled
- bmw exhaust tips
- borla exhaust for 2001 dodge dakota
- headers for austin healey
- 1998 dodge ram 1500 headers
- 2013 silverado exhaust
- ford focus exhaust
- cargo rack for trucks
- rear-view mirror
- truck organizers accessories