We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140515 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Barrie P (Yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Mar 07, 2014 10:06 PM
I am very pleased with the Borla exhaust. After an extensive research of different manufacturers, I choose Borla for two main reasons. The first was that there would be no interior drone noise and the second was the sound quality. Borla delivered. Mustang enthusiasts have rated it like hearing a 68 Shelby Cobra. The interior noise levels at 2000-3000rpm is quiet, but when you hit it, the symphony music begins.
Ships Between 2/24 - 2/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.75" Single split rear exit, with polished tips
- Part #:140515
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.75"
- 4.5" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- Two single inlet, single outlet "S-Type" mufflers
- S-Type mufflers have a louder aggressive tone than touring mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Click for sound clip (mp3)
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- buy borla exhaust
- borla oval tips
- nissan titan borla exhaust mufflers
- reviews for borla long tube headers
- where can i find a catalyic converter that is legal in california
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- chevy exhaust
- 2008 tundra trd exhaust
- 2009 gmc sierra dual exhaust forum
- headers 2001 dodge ram 1500
- cargo covers for suv
- engine chip