We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #11834BC Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin H (SHAWNEE, KS) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 08, 2016 9:01 PM
I looked at several different axle-back exhaust systems for my new 2016 Rubicon - but the Borla got the nod due to superior quality. I absolutely couldn't be happier. I barely notice any sounday change at normal RPMS- nice and factory-quiet. But at around 2800-3000 RPMS, the throaty growl really becomes powerful, but not too loud or obnoxious. I highly recommend this exhaust. *Also installed a K&N Blackhawk air intake, so that may have a bit of influence. Guessing I'm getting 10+ hp, too.
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2" Single split rear exit, with black chrome tips
- Part #:11834BC
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.5" into muffler, 2" out
- 3.5" x 3.28" square, rolled edge, angle-cut, black tips
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)