We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140550 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by KOEMAN G (HIALEAH, FL) — Jul 04, 2017 10:59 AM
Upgraded my 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 to the Borla S-Type cat back exhaust and I couldn't be any happier. The most difficult part was removing the stock exhaust so you will need another hand unless you decide to cut the pipes into pieces. Other than that, installation was easy and the end result was worth it.
Reviewed by Alex C (Logan, IA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Oct 13, 2016 8:13 PM
The exhaust overall isn't super loud. When you get on the gas it gets nice and loud but just going down the road it's pretty mild but louder than stock like i wanted. Putting it on was easy and didn't take much time at all
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Dual right side exit, with polished tips
- Part #:140550
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.75" into muffler, 2.25" out
- 4" dual, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, long, polished tips
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)