We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140552 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cordes C (SNOW SHOE, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jul 05, 2017 8:23 AM
Everything arrived fast and complete. Took my mechanic and I about an hour or so, to take off the existing exhaust system and put on the Borla Touring Exhaust System. Looks great, especially those five inch stainless steel tips, and sounds just what I wanted as advertised, a little more than stock, but, certainly noticeable that it's not stock. I only drove the RAM on a country road, easy driving about 60 MPH for 40 miles and got 21.7 MPH, time will tell when I pull my 29' trailer. Thanks!
Reviewed by James H (Inver Grove Heights, MN) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Mar 13, 2016 7:01 PM
I have a 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 with the 5.7 Hemi and 3.92 gears. Just finished a trip of 390 miles on 4 lane highway (keeping the speed to 70 mph), and 2 lane state highways (60 mph), and some through-town highways, and loaded. I had purchased the "Borla touring system" and was hoping for some improved performance and hopefully somewhat improved gas mileage. Performance is improved; sound is great. Mileage overall improved to 20.3 from 17.5 mpg at 45 degrees F. I am very pleased!
Ships Between 8/24 - 8/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Split rear exit
- Part #:140552
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 3" into muffler, dual 2.5" out
- 5" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- This system will only work on trucks with factory dual exhaust, due to notches in the bumper for the tips
- Fits through factory bumper cut-outs