We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #11925 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin M (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Camaro — Dec 19, 2016 8:46 PM
Borla ATAK sounds fantastic with no drone. The video and sound clips online dont do it justice. Only wish they offered it with black tips.
Reviewed by mike y (port richey, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Camaro — Jul 10, 2016 4:08 AM
The exhaust sounds great. Absolutely no no no no drone. Not even a hint. Gets real loud under full throttle, and in touring mode when you don't bury the throttle it sounds like stock. Doesn't really deepen the tone much. Just takes the way it sounds stock and makes it louder.
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.75" Split rear exit, with Baffle valves, with quad 4" polished tips
- Part #:11925
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.75" into muffler, dual 2.5" out
- 4" dual, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- ATAK mufflers have a louder tone than Touring and S-Type mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- View Installation Instructions
- This system has dual tips and will fit vehicles equipped with Dual Mode Exhaust (NPP), and includes the Dual Mode baffle valves
- This system can also be used on vehicles that came from the factory with two tips, but the rear bumper valance must be changed to accommodate four tips