We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15628 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William H (FREDERICKSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Charger — Mar 02, 2016 7:34 AM
I'm really enjoying this Magnaflow exhaust it sounds great, not to soft and not to loud. It has the deep tone I like, in addition Shipping was fast and arrived with no damage.
Reviewed by Gregg A (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Magnum — Aug 18, 2009 6:19 PM
A very good system, from appearance to function. Not quite a GT mustang sound, more of a mellow Pontiac. More power? A lot of it is in the mind of the beholder. But then ,isn't that what it is all about. Very straight forward install, no Master of Mechanics needed here. My unit was placed on a 07 R/T Magnum, more for looks and to loose that OLD MAN whoooosch exhaust!(not to mention the weight?) I am having trouble getting used to the exhaust note during the 4 cyl. phase of the MDS. Maybe I should have gone with the 6.1? How green is that? The way things are going this car will be a planter in 10 years----unless it can be converted to run on grass clippings. I thought, at first, the price was on the high side (still is!) but with a life time guaranty, hard to beat.
Reviewed by Brian M (Highland Park, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Charger — Jun 25, 2009 9:36 PM
I'm yet to tighten everything up, but so far I'm pretty satisfied. Louder than expected, both inside and outside the cabin, but much better than the stock exhaust. Installation was a breeze once the stock system was removed.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
- Get a Free Magnaflow Hat With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
- Get a Free AA Branded Magnaflow T-Shirt With Purchase - A $30.00 Value!
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Dual rear exit
- Part #:15628
- Sound level: Moderate
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 4" dual, round, double wall, polished, stainless steel tips
- 5" x 8" x 18" polished, stainless steel mufflers
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- On vehicles equipped with the Multi Displacement System (MDS), the tone of your exhaust will change with the number of active cylinders
- lowest prices magnaflow exhaust
- magnaflow 49142
- magnaflow glasspack exhaust
- magnaflow y pipe converter for jeep
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- bmw diesel performance parts
- ford performance exhaust systems
- ansa silverline ford f250 1996
- toyota tacoma muffler
- 93 f150 cat back
- air intake kits
- car hitches
- roof racks for trucks