We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15629 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James S (Amery, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler 300 — Nov 29, 2010 7:25 AM
The exhuast bolts on very easy, looks and sounds awesome. The only complaint that I would have is that if your car has MDS capabilites then you will hear a drone when the system drops into 4 cylinder mode. The good side to this is that it gives me a reason to purchase the Diablo Sport tuner to disable the MDS mode!!!!
Reviewed by John T (Lockport, IL) Reviewed for a 1994 Acura Legend — Aug 16, 2007 6:51 AM
I had the exhaust for a week now, installation was very quick at a local muffler shop. Exhaust sounds great in town, nice low tone and not too loud, but not quiet, you know you have an exhaust. My only issue is when the MDS system kicks in at highway speeds, the change in exhaust tone is annoying. This is mentioned during the order process, if you have this type of engine, you will notice the MDS system kicking in with this exhaust, with the factory exhaust, the 8 to 4 cylinder change was invisible. During city driving exhaust is great but on the highway, not so much.
Ships By 1/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Dual split rear exit, with round tips
- Part #:15629
- Sound level: Moderate
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 4" dual, round, polished, double wall, stainless steel tips
- 5" x 8" x 18" polished, stainless steel mufflers
- Tru-X Resonator
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- magnaflow catalytic converter cobalt
- magnaflow xl 13288 reviews
- magnaflow 23717
- y pipe 2001 ram
- top rated exhaust systems for hondas
- acura oem exhaust tips
- austin healey exhaust headers
- banks monster split dual exhaust vs single side exit on f150
- headers 2008 f250
- toyota camry exhaust
- tool box for trucks
- cargo roof rack
- custom seat covers for cars