We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15773 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by PETE M (SHERIDAN, WY) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Ranger — Feb 28, 2013 6:22 AM
Had a mechanic install it. he said he raised it 3 to 4" because it hung down so low.I think it could have still been a little higher. The charge was $80.That was a little more than 1 hour. Looks much better then the single pipe coming out the side.
Reviewed by joseph R (Mead, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Ranger — Jul 30, 2009 10:12 AM
Sounds great! I also added K&N Intake and Jet Perfomance module. Lots more power. Only complaint is that they didn't mention in ad that it wouldn't fit in the back if you had the towing package. Solution was to take it to a muffler shop to have them finish up the outlets - cost $85.
Ships By 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Dual rear exit
- Part #:15773
- Sound level: Moderate
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 3" dual, round, single wall, polished, stainless steel tips
- 5" x 8" x 18" polished, stainless steel muffler
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Not compatible with trailer hitches
- magnaflow for sale
- magnaflow h2 exhaust 16772
- 2011 ford mustang catalytic converter
- y pipe for truck exhaust
- headers for austin healey
- hyundai performance parts
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- best performance exhaust for honda element
- toyota sequoia exhaust
- 2006 nissan sentra se-r spec v exhaust
- intake systems
- truck step rails
- auto air filter