We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15816 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael P (Wilmington, NC) Reviewed for a 1967 Ford Mustang — Jul 18, 2012 7:04 PM
Installation takes several hours and requires some special equipment. The average person does not have the capability to weld stainless steel and welding is required for the rear mounting brackets on a Mustang. Also, the extensions were welded on. It is a very nice system, sounds good (not too loud) but is probably best installed by a muffler shop.
- Get a Free Magnaflow Backpack With Purchase - A $75.00 Value!
Ships By 8/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Dual rear exit
- Part #:15816
- Sound level: Moderate
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 2.75" dual, round, polished, single wall, stainless steel tips
- 4" x 9" x 14" polished, stainless steel mufflers
- Includes Magnaflow high-flow Tru-X Pipe
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- f150 installation cost of magnaflow
- magnaflow catalytic coverter 93476
- 13148 magnaflow
- 2013 mustang magnaflow exhaust
- honda exhausts
- lotus cat back
- nissan headers
- catalytic converter kia rio5
- mgb exhaust
- 2007 hyundai tiburon gt cat back aftermarket exhaust
- auto floor liners
- pick up truck tool boxes
- window rain guards