We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #16623 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Akilie R (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler 300 — Apr 11, 2012 8:25 AM
Shipping was super fast (3 days!). The magnaflow box was in great shape... The Magnaflow system took my shop 30mins to install (2 guys). Installation was only $90 (1 hour). Its been 2 weeks after the install & I notice a BIG difference in power & performance. Great system! Can't go wrong with Magnaflow!!! And it sounds great. You will get alot of 300 owners looking hard and/or asking you questions! LOL
Reviewed by Charles M (Beaumont, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chrysler 300 — Oct 01, 2009 8:17 AM
installing was semple time spent was about 2.5 hours but one side sticks out about 2.5" more on the drivers side would have liked a little quiter mufflers other than that thier great.
Reviewed by Denise H (Clinton, MD) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler 300 — Oct 25, 2007 12:09 PM
Great Exhaust. Installed in just over an hour with simple installation. Exhaust has a nice note does not sound like a lawn mower, but not as deep as a V8. If looking for a deeper tone get custom exhaust without mufflers.
- Get a Free Magnaflow Backpack With Purchase - A $75.00 Value!
Ships By 8/21
- What Do You Drive?
- magnaflow mufflers
- magnaflow y pipe 2009 dodge ram 1500
- window rain guard for mercedes 300 sd 1979
- magnaflow cat back exhaust
- jeep cherokee headers reviews
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- mitsubishi performance exhaust
- cat and complete exhaust for 1997 s10 chevy
- 1999 lexus lx 470 catalytic converter for sale
- 2004 dodge ram 1500 exhaust system
- custom auto seat covers
- floor mats car
- pickup truck covers