We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #16642 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stephen M (Albuquerque, NM) — Jun 05, 2008 10:01 PM
The exhaust arrived very well packaged. To my surprise one of the tubes which connect from the catalytic converter to the mid-muffler had a ding in it about the size of a small hammer head. Although this detracted from the overall workmanship, it in no way would impair performance of 3 inch diameter pipes. Additionally, one of the mufflers had a ding it, again a mystery as to how it got that way considering excellent packaging. Installation was easy, did it in my garage with the vehicle backed up onto two ramps lifting only the rear of the car about 8 inches. There is a cross bar under the exhaust which I had to remove due to clearance issues. I will modify the cross bar and reattach it latter. Performance with the Magnaflow exhaust and a K&N stock air filter replacement is outstanding. The car sounds perfect, not to loud while idling and cruising, with an appropriate bark when you step on it. And the car now accelerates very hard.
- Get a Free Magnaflow Hat With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
- Get a Free AA Branded Magnaflow T-Shirt With Purchase - A $30.00 Value!
Ships By 6/23
- What Do You Drive?
- magnaflow exhaust systems
- magnaflow x pipe
- 5 inch exhaust tips
- magnaflow 24203
- volkswagan rear view mirror
- catalytic converter 2004 nissan xterra
- 2005 mercedes sprinter muffler
- 2005 civic si exhaust cat back
- cat converter prices 1998 bmw z3
- hummer h2 exhaust systems
- pickup bed tent
- pickup truck bed caps
- truck grilles