We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15883 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gabriel P (Denton, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Mustang — Dec 16, 2009 7:04 AM
Going from a stock GT to this catback is a phenomenal turnaround. I threw on some long tube headers and catted x-pipes. It deepened the already deep note considerably. I get compliments every day (I'm not kidding)! I find myself turning down the stereo to listen to the sound of this magnapack exhaust system. I love it. Thanks!!!
Reviewed by MARK G (Lakemoor, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Oct 22, 2008 12:52 AM
This system sounds and looks great. Installed it myself in under 2 hours with a lift and air tools. Fits well. Now i can't wait to get the Magnaflow tru-x with hi-flow cats.
- Get a Free Magnaflow Soft Cooler With Purchase - A $45.00 Value!
Ships By 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Dual rear exit, with Magnapack round mufflers
- Part #:15883
- Sound level: Aggressive
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 4" dual, round, double wall, polished, stainless steel tips
- 4" x 4" x 14" polished, stainless steel mufflers
- The aggressive tone of this Magnaflow Exhaust comes from its twin single-chamber Magnapack Mufflers, which produce a powerful roar
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- magnaflow catalytic converters
- magnaflow xpipe
- 441757 catalystic converter
- magnaflow 16520
- lotus cat back
- bmw exhaust tips
- where can i find a catalyic converter that is legal in california
- chevy performance exhaust
- 1987 toyota 4runner catalytic converter
- custom rubber floor mats
- auto car seat covers
- tonneau cover ratings