We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15673 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jason K (Menomonee Falls, WI) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Mustang — Aug 01, 2011 3:27 PM
Excellent Service from Auto Anything. The exhaust arrived in about a week, and I had it on my car that night. It took about 2 hours to replace my exhaust. The Instructions were a little sparse. It would have been nice to have the parts labeled to avoid confusion on which part was for what side. Some of the parts were very similar with only minor differences. It was not easy to tell which part belonged where, and the instructions were not much help. The Parts layout actually took the longest time. Once that was figured out, it bolted right up. I had to make minor adjustments to the Tip hanger rods to make the tips line up out the rear. Looks nice and sweet, and sounds even sweeter. Idle is actually quieter than I thought it would be, but deep and grumbling. Get on the Throttle...music to my ears.
- Get a FREE Magnaflow Hoodie With Purchase - A $36.00 Value!
Ships By 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Dual rear exit, with Magnapack round mufflers
- Part #:15673
- Sound level: Aggressive
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 3.5" dual, round, single wall, polished, stainless steel tips
- 4" x 4" x 14" polished, stainless steel mufflers
- The aggressive tone of this Magnaflow Exhaust comes from its twin single-chamber Magnapack Mufflers, which produce a powerful roar
- Click for sound clip (mp3)
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- magnaflow 4 muffler
- magnaflow converter direct fit
- magnaflow 16870
- c300 x pipe
- acura performance exhaust systems
- suzuki forenza catalytic converter ca emissions
- toyota exhaust
- top rated exhaust systems for 1996 chevy impala
- 1987 nissan pathfinder headers
- honda element exhaust system
- ski racks for suvs
- cattle guards for trucks
- hitch for car