We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15715 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rick J (Ashland, OR) — Dec 22, 2010 12:16 PM
A great component. I do recommend including a bolt for the O2 sensor bung( the '91 doesn't have a sensor downstream of the Cat.) It took a bit of luck to find one in a hardware store.
Reviewed by Andrew H (Lake Forest, CA) Reviewed for a 1991 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jan 22, 2010 3:34 PM
The exhaust only took me fourty-five minutes to install from start to finish. The only problem I had encountered was the exhaust system came with a bung for an O2 sensor, which the 1991 does not have. So I had to find a plug at a local auto shop. The sound is deep and quite but when you open up it roars and sounds amazing. I highly recommend this system and the 4" tip does not look overwhelming on the Miata.
- Get a Free Magnaflow Hat With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
- Get a Free AA Branded Magnaflow T-Shirt With Purchase - A $30.00 Value!
Ships By 6/27
- What Do You Drive?
- magnaflow exhaust costs what to install
- 15522 magna flow
- 2010 mercedes c300 x pipe
- magnaflow 15077
- scion performance parts
- top rated exhaust systems for hondas
- isuzu diesel performance parts
- chrysler 300c exhaust
- 1987 dodge dakota catalytic converter
- 2010 f150 exhaust
- auto hitches
- chrome parts for trucks
- replacement rear view mirror