We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15782 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by terry b (vallejo, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Mar 26, 2011 9:13 PM
did not fit as per install cut off my exhaust and found out that the new one was short and didnt fit as said ,also clamps suck do not work everyone of them leaked no matter how tight you tightened them,,sound is ok but overall not a good product as told........had to pay 60.oo dollar's to have it welded on.......
Reviewed by Victor C (Glendale Heights, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Oct 29, 2009 9:28 AM
I think that made the right choise my wife and dougther don't like it, but David my six year old and i love it. Like the way it rooars saunds great.
- Get a FREE Magnaflow Hoodie With Purchase - $36.00 Value!
Ships By 9/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:4" Single passenger side rear exit
- Part #:15782
- Sound level: Moderate
- Main piping diameter: 4"
- 4" single, round, polished, single wall, slash-cut, stainless steel tip
- 5" x 11" x 22" polished, stainless steel muffler
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- On vehicles equipped with Active Fuel Management (AFM), the tone of your exhaust will change with the number of active cylinders
- stock catalytic converter vs magnaflow
- installing y pipe on exhaust
- magnaflow 15892
- magnaflow 23246
- muffler austin healey 3000
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- jeep cherokee header review
- dual exhaust for nissan frontier
- 1995 toyota pickup catalytic converter in san diego
- best exhaust for silverado
- grille gaurd
- rain shield for car windows
- vehicle bra