We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15648 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chris K (Deering, NH) Reviewed for a 2003 Volkswagen Golf — Apr 12, 2012 5:41 PM
the sound is not as loud as it showed in the video taken. Also the resonator did not directly fit to the cat and i had to go and get a pipe custom fitted to both the cat and resonator which means i had to spend more money on top of the 550 i already spent on this exhaust which did not make me happy!
Reviewed by David B (Rochester, MI) — Oct 23, 2009 10:36 AM
I have a 2001 vw golf and when I first started the engine my heart skipped a beat. The system sounds amazing, the service was amazing, and I will definitly shop with autoanything.com again!!!
Reviewed by Kevin S (Carroll, OH) Reviewed for a 1999 Volkswagen GTI — Dec 03, 2008 3:50 PM
My car is a 1999 VW GTI w/2.0L 4 cyl. I had owned it for two years before I got this system. HP and torque increases were easily noticable. The car also sounds GREAT!!! No longer like a 4 cylinder, more like the torquey six in my Cougar. Gas milage is even better that the fantastic milage it already got. This was the first performance mod I have made to the car, but it certainly won't be the last!!!
Ships By 1/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Dual driver side rear exit
- Part #:15648
- Sound level: Moderate
- Main piping diameter: 2.25"
- 3" dual, round, polished, single wall, slash-cut, stainless steel tips
- 5" x 8" x 14" polished, stainless steel mufflers
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Fits vehicles without bumper cutouts
- lowest prices magnaflow exhaust
- magnaflow 15666 review
- magnaflow 23285
- 2012 dodge ram y pipe
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- direct fit exhaust for 2006 audi a8
- exhaust for 2011 silverado
- chevy suburban exhaust
- 92 camaro catalytic converter high flow
- automotive headlights
- car mats for sale
- performance brake parts