We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15781 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Elliott E (CHARLOTTE, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota 4Runner — Apr 14, 2017 3:29 PM
The most difficult part of the install was removing the OEM exhaust, have a reciprocating saw handy incase you encounter some rusty bolts and a torque wrench as well. Install was easy. It sounds pretty damn good. It's just enough rumble to get a second look from a stop, but at hwy speeds it's not that noticeable. When you floor it, it wakes up and sounds like a beast! I've had it on my 4runner for a week and so far I'm pretty happy with it.
Reviewed by Derek B (MINNEAPOLIS, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 26, 2013 11:22 AM
Installed cat back about a week ago. So far the sound is awesome (most of the time) however there is a significant drone around 1500 rpms. Other than the drone, which I hope I can correct for, the system is great.
- Get a FREE Magnaflow Hoodie With Purchase - A $36.00 Value!
Ships By 4/25
- What Do You Drive?
- magnaflow exhaust
- magnaflow 15838
- 5 inch chrome exhaust tip
- catalytic converter for california emissions
- chevy exhaust
- borla exhaust for 2001 dodge dakota
- 1999 stock saturn floor mats
- 1999 toyota camry exhaust system
- chevy dual exhaust systems
- 03 cadillac cts hugger headers
- led running lights for cars
- cargo bag for suv