We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15666 Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Keith K (BELLEFONTE, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Tahoe — Jan 19, 2016 11:31 AM
My old exhaust on my 2003 Tahoe was falling apart. The Magnaflow was stainless steel and fit perfectly. Easy to install and sounds great. I am a happy customer! KGK in PA
Reviewed by steven f (homer, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Mar 08, 2014 7:05 AM
Great all around exhaust for people that want a nice sounding exhaust but still want to hear after driving. Easy install. Only one draw back, pipe going over the rear axle came close to the body mount and would rattle every now and than. Just bent the last exhaust hanger down a little and solved that problem. Great low rumble and no drone on the highway. Great stainless steel quality, before i always had the cheaper material and would rust out after a couple of NY winters.
Reviewed by Ryan G (Huntley, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Tahoe — Jan 24, 2013 4:44 AM
Great exhaust for the money spent. Was easy to install and came with heavy duty clamps. It sounds awesome on my Tahoe and the tip has a nice rolled edge. The hardest part about the installation was removing the old exhaust!
Reviewed by Bryan H (Carrollton, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Tahoe — Aug 03, 2010 8:24 PM
Yes, it drones a bit on the highway... but so what? It also roars in WOT, and I have already noticed an increase in HP just by the way my Tahoe drives. Autoanything delivered what I wanted, and they had the best price hands down. Two cuts with a sawzall and the OEM was on the ground. 20 minutes later the Magnaflow was on and rumbling. If I can keep my foot out of it for a while I might see some MPG gains! This exhaust looks, sounds, and performs great.
Reviewed by Joe L (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Tahoe — Nov 24, 2008 6:26 AM
I Put a single exhaust on my 2003 Chevy Tahoe and now it wastes gas as much as a car does!!! I love the overall sound that comes from MagnaFlow and have recommended it to everyone I know. I have searched around and could not find a better deal than from autoanything.com, Thank You for the great deal. Your satisfied customer Joe.
Reviewed by Joe P (Beaverton, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Dec 20, 2007 8:30 PM
The is the best system I have ever owned. Gives a nice big block sound without being to loud inside the cab. Very nice mellow deep tone and quite on the freeway....until you throttle it. A Must have!
- Get a Free Magnaflow Hat With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
- Get a Free AA Branded Magnaflow T-Shirt With Purchase - A $30.00 Value!
Ships By 5/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:3" Single passenger side rear exit
- Part #:15666
- Sound level: Moderate
- Main piping diameter: 3"
- 4" single, round, polished, single wall, slash-cut, stainless steel tip
- 5" x 11" x 22" polished, stainless steel muffler
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- On vehicles equipped with Active Fuel Management (AFM), the tone of your exhaust will change with the number of active cylinders
- Does not fit Z71 models
- magnaflow muffler tips
- 2011 f250 diesel crome exhaust tip
- 5 inch magnaflow exhaust tip
- acura performance exhaust systems
- gmc exhaust tip
- subaru headers
- chrysler 300 exhaust system
- delete catalytic converter in 1992 land cruiser
- flowmaster exhaust for silverado
- cars seat covers
- auto detailing products
- pickup tonneau cover reviews