We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15798 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bob B (Irmo, SC) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Jun 08, 2007 7:56 PM
Very easy to install - took me 1-hour to get the factory pipe w/muffler off, and less than that to put on the magnaflow. I had to cut 1-pipe (used sawzall) and the rest was off and on with clamps. Not: soak factory bushings with a lubricant (WD40) for about 10 before starting and the whole job is easier.
- Get a FREE Magnaflow Hoodie With Purchase - A $36.00 Value!
Ships By 4/25
- What Do You Drive?
- magnaflow exhaust sale
- magnaflow y pipe review
- 1997 chevy s10 catalytic converter
- chysler custom tailpipes for 200
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- 1987 mitsubishi truck exhaust headers replacement parts
- how to install exhaust system on saturn
- dodge ram 2500 dual exhaust
- exhaust f250 smoke stacks
- gmc sierra exhaust tips
- custom rubber floor mats for cars
- molded mud flaps
- pickup caps