We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #16721 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kent D (Forsyth, MO) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche — Jan 04, 2011 10:46 PM
Like the sound of the Magnaflow,sounds great,the crome tip looks great.Had a little trouble with the tail pipe hanger,the stock hanger would not work,it wouldn't let the tail pipe drop low enough to give me enough distance from body,had to get a longer hanger to get the clearence i needed.No other problems,really like the system..
Reviewed by Mike H (Hummelstown, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Avalanche — Mar 26, 2009 4:32 AM
The installation went very well unitl we got to the last step - aligning the tailpipe/tip relative to the quarter panel. I could not get the clearance to the minimum 1/2 inch that is suggested. After massaging this thing for a couple of hours, we went to the auto parts store. Once there, through luck and dtermination we found a rubber hangar from previous model Avalanche to drop down the pipe for recommended clearance. It angled the tip a bit, but still looks tough.
- Get a Free Magnaflow Soft Cooler With Purchase - A $45.00 Value!
Ships By 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
- avto anything magna flow cat back
- flowmaster nissan titan x pipe
- magnaflow 93377
- magnaflow exhaust system 2002 nissan xterra
- jaguar catalytic converter california legal
- banks exhaust gmc yukon
- bmw exhaust
- catalytic converter 2006 gmc canyon
- 2009 f150 dual exhaust
- toyota tacoma exhaust tips
- cheap air filters for cars
- best tool boxes for trucks
- rubber floor mats for suv