We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15820 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott M (Brentwood, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Jan 31, 2009 4:21 PM
I purchased the system for my 2006 Tundra 4x4 and found the installation went very well and fit nicely. The sound and appearance is great. While the system creates the tone I was looking to hear, it is not overpowering from within the cab as with other exhaust systems. I am very pleased with this purchase.
Reviewed by scott g (Allentown, PA) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tundra — Oct 25, 2007 8:35 PM
The instalation was pretty easy. The only hitch was making the connection from old pipe to new pipe, The new pipe's opening was not wide enough to accept the new pipe. I had to cut and then use to gasket goop to seal it off. Other than that it went smooth and sounds Great.
- Get a Free Magnaflow Soft Cooler With Purchase - A $45.00 Value!
Ships By 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Dual side exit
- Part #:15820
- Sound level: Moderate
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 3.5" dual, round, double wall, polished, stainless steel tips
- 5" x 8" x 18" polished, stainless steel muffler
- Dual same side exit behind passenger rear tire
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- magnaflow exhaust systems
- magnaflow x pipe mercedes benz c300
- 15522 magna flow
- 2012 mazda miata mx5 exhaust
- jeep exhaust systems
- jeep headers
- volkswagan rear view mirror
- heat shields for 2011 dodge grand caravan
- 1989 honda prelude exhaust
- 2012 f150 exhaust systems
- air flow intake
- roof luggage racks
- snowboard car rack