We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15859 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bill F (Cream Ridge, NJ) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 30, 2016 3:08 AM
At an idle my stock L6 sounds Awesome! Under hard acceleration, ( peddle to metal ) it leaves a wee bit to be desired, meaning, A little loud for my 70 year old ear. But when she reaches cruising speed a smile of contentment brightens my face once again! Hey everyone, She Purrs like a Dragon and when punched, She Breaths Fire!
Reviewed by Tony H (Chesapeake, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 15, 2008 9:24 AM
The appearance of this exhaust was almost too nice to stick on the bottom of a vehicle. The installation was a bit painful. The stock clamps and exhaust were a royal pain in the a@@ to get off. I wound up having to cut the exhaust about a foot forward of the muffler and getting some 2.5" tubing from auto store and making it work. Wife loves the sound and the pick up is amazing. The deal I got on this feels like robbery. Thanks!
- Get a Free Magnaflow Soft Cooler With Purchase - A $45.00 Value!
Ships By 7/21
- What Do You Drive?
- f150 installation cost of magnaflow
- magnaflow 15845
- magnaflow catalytic converter california review
- magnaflow xl 3 chamber mufflers review
- ford headers
- borla exhaust for 2001 dodge dakota
- buick exhaust tips
- subaru legacy performance upgrades
- gmc canyon exhaust header
- lexus is 300 exhaust manifold
- performance brake pads
- soft tonneau covers
- custom fit car mats