We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #16633 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Elwin M (Advance, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Chrysler Crossfire — Aug 10, 2016 8:29 AM
They look great and the installation was done by muffler shop. In cruise mode 6th gear, the loud drone noise could have been dampened by some means. Not too bad with windows down, but it certainly is with the windows up! Maybe a resonator would have helped possibly?
Reviewed by SHANE L (HAYS, KS) Reviewed for a 2004 Chrysler Crossfire — Feb 11, 2011 9:42 PM
When you use the rubber hangers that are already on the car, it hangs off to the right and not centered on the car. Aesthetically, mine is terrible and there seems to be no way to correct it. I don't know if there is just something wrong with the way mine was welded or what, but there is no way to make it right that I can see. Other than that, the system is absolutely awesome. The sound is not the annoying sound you get from some of the systems out there. It deepens the sound and gives the car a really good growl when you get on the gas! I love it.
- Get a Free Magnaflow Hat With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
- Get a Free AA Branded Magnaflow T-Shirt With Purchase - A $30.00 Value!
Ships By 6/23
- What Do You Drive?
- magnaflow catalytic converters
- magnaflow direct cavalier
- 13148 magnaflow
- m1 exhaust for jeep cherokee
- ford exhaust systems
- 1999 stock saturn floor mats
- borla exhaust for 2001 dodge dakota
- crx california catalytic converter
- 2013 f150 full exhaust system
- dodge ram exhaust system
- custom suv cargo liners
- sheepskin seat covers san diego ca
- windshield wipers free shipping