We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #16753 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stefan C (Ivyland, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tundra — Apr 01, 2009 4:16 AM
This system did not fit the 2009 Tundra 5.7L. The piping between the driver's side cat and muffler had to be cut to get this system on. Other than that, the quality of the system is good and the sound is mild. Overall, it's a decent system.
Reviewed by Enrique G (Compton, CA) — Apr 10, 2008 9:16 PM
This system goes great on my tundra sound great and looks good.Eazy to install did it myself.Added a K&N air intake that I also got from AutoAnything.com it feels a hell of lot better.I just need a programmer now.!!!GREAT PRODUCT!!!
- Get a Free Magnaflow Backpack With Purchase - A $75.00 Value!
Ships By 8/21
- What Do You Drive?
- magnaflow exhaust tips trucks
- magna flow tahoe exhaust
- auot glass pack
- 200 subaru outback catalytic convertor
- honda california catalytic converter
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- maserati dual exhaust tips
- best sounding muffler for honda fit
- g6 exhaust
- 2001 dodge diesel performance parts
- car breaks
- car performance chips
- new car size floor mats