We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #16831 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Wayne M (Madison, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 Cadillac CTS — Jun 08, 2013 4:15 PM
It wasn't built for my car because they don't offer a kit for an AWD CTS just a RWD model. But I bent the pipes my self and made a custom kit out of it. If your not well versed in car world I would attempt to install. But it does sound great!
Reviewed by Zane H (GILBERT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2009 Cadillac CTS — Apr 11, 2013 5:25 AM
These were a little difficult to install and some modifications did have to be made. I've had them on for about a week and love them. They sound good and look great with the 4" tip. Great product, just make sure you're mechanical inclined, or just hire a local shop to install.
Reviewed by Jesus B (Bakersfield, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Cadillac CTS — Jan 27, 2012 9:59 PM
Sounds cherry, best investment for the car, guy that installed it said he had to cut and welt part of the exhaust that was off a bit. Besides that it sounds great.
- Get a Free Magnaflow Soft Cooler With Purchase - A $45.00 Value!
Ships By 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Dual split rear exit
- Part #:16831
- Sound level: Moderate
- Main piping diameter: 2.25"
- 4" dual, round, double wall, polished, stainless steel tips
- 4" x 4" x 14" polished, stainless steel mufflers
- Includes Magnaflow high-flow Tru-X Pipe and resonators
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- magna flow glass pack
- magnaflow performance exhaust subaru legacy 2005
- x pipes
- california legal catalytic converter
- dodge exhaust systems
- high flow catalytic converter california legal 1996 acura integra
- lotus cat back
- best dual exhaust for silverado
- installing header on a 2003 ford explorer v6
- 2007 ford fusion chrome exhaust tips
- auto car seat covers
- car luggage racks
- nerf step bars