We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #16824 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Neil S (Dana Point, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Impreza — Mar 27, 2012 12:13 PM
Out of the box, the Magnaflow for my STI had so little clearance that I came very close to sending it back. And that would have been a huge hassle. Fortunately, my installer was Cobb Tuning. The guys there went way out of their way to "make it fit". Lots of benchwork - hammering on heat shields, etc. - to acquire clearance. So far, no rattles or contact. But I will be taking it back to Cobb in a week to check the fitment again. Looks great. Sounds great. A very poor fit from an otherwise good company.
Reviewed by Jonathan C (Melbourne, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Subaru Impreza — Jan 14, 2010 11:00 AM
Stainless Steel catback exhaust purchased for under $600.00. Had a local shop do the install for $90.00. Very deep exhaust note - not what you expect from 4 cylinders - But then it is a boxster after all. I love it.
- Get a Free Magnaflow Hat With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
- Get a Free AA Branded Magnaflow T-Shirt With Purchase - A $30.00 Value!
Ships By 6/23
- What Do You Drive?
- exhaust tip round clamp on 5'' diesel
- good mufflers
- magnaflow xpipe
- 06 jeep grand cherokee hemi muffler size
- benz c230 exhaust tip
- volkswagan rear view mirror
- volkswagen catalytic converter
- del sol catalytic converter
- dodge ram 1500 exhaust kits
- magnum exhaust
- bicycle rack for car
- auto rubber floor mats
- engine performance chips