We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #16825 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Israel N (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Altima — Jun 09, 2016 5:05 PM
If you're looking for something loud, this is not the one. This system has a very nice sound, main reason I like it because it doesn't have that ricer sound. Great sound at low RPM. Adds a kick.
Reviewed by Paul Y (Riverdale, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Altima — Sep 16, 2009 12:48 PM
I installed the Magnaflow exhaust in conjuction with an Injen cold air intake. The installation of both products was straight forward and took about 3 hours. The new exhaust sound is awesome and there is a definite performance improvement! Gas mileage is also better.
- Get a FREE Magnaflow Hoodie With Purchase - $36.00 Value!
Ships By 9/19
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Dual rear exit
- Part #:16825
- Sound level: Moderate
- Main piping diameter: 2.25"
- 4" dual, round, double wall, polished, stainless steel tips
- 5" x 5" x 14" polished, stainless steel mufflers
- This exhaust is designed to replace your stock mufflers only
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- dodge 1999 ram y to straight through exhaust
- magnaflow 15160
- mangaflow 15838
- california emissions automotive catalytic conveter
- borla exhaust for 2001 dodge dakota
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- lexus 2004 exhaust caps
- 96 impala ss exhaust tips
- dodge challenger headers
- exhaust for 2013 denali 2500hd
- rearview mirror
- car mats and accessories
- tunnel cover