We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #16694 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Shane M (BELTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Volkswagen Jetta — Aug 08, 2013 7:32 AM
I ordered this part for my Jetta to reduce stress on my engine. It was relatively easy to install (if you have access to a lift). The horsepower gains were immediately felt and the sound was incredible for the first few days. Then, it got annoying. The exhaust has a nice deep hum to it which hits a certain note that drowns out any music you are playing. All in all I enjoy the exhaust because it does give my car better performance
- Get a FREE Magnaflow Hoodie With Purchase - A $36.00 Value!
Ships By 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
- comparison between mag na flow and
- magha flow 5'' exhaust tips
- magnaflow 15643
- magnaflow tru x pipe
- acura performance exhaust systems
- catalytic converter for a midget 1960
- toyota header
- 1990 f350 exhaust system with catalytic converters
- motor mounts for 1998 toyota tacoma
- mufflers hhr 2005
- soft truck bed covers
- cargo mat for suv
- truck floor mats rubber