We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #16822 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin D (Fort Irwin, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer — Mar 29, 2016 11:08 PM
Packed and shipped very securely in one box, and plenty of padding. Material quality is top-notch, hard to bend or scuff, and looks great. As shipped, openings on some of the sections were much too small and required hydraulic expanders to properly fit over existing tubing. Eventually had to bring to a shop, who eventually had to weld this into place. Looks great mounted. Sounds out of this world. Can definitely feel more pull in my vehicle after adding this, subsequent to adding my CAI.
Reviewed by Emmanuel G (Cromwell, CT) Reviewed for a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer — Aug 31, 2013 11:55 AM
This exhaust was exactly what I was looking for, a low growl but not an obnoxious fartcan like some others sound like, definetly worth the expense, it frees alot of restricted airflow and I can feel the increase in power on the highway, I would recommend it to anyone looking for a exhaust that offers power with a bit a growl
- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
- Get a FREE Magnaflow Hoodie With Purchase - A $36.00 Value!
Ships By 4/24
- What Do You Drive?
- where to buy magnaflow muffler
- magnaflow 49268
- magnaflow for land rover discovery
- magnaflow xl 3 chamber muffler review
- banks exhaust gmc yukon
- cadillac catalytic converter
- volvo exhaust tips
- what is the part number for a 2013 ram slt mopar cat back exhaust system
- exhaust systems for audi a5
- headers for a 98 subaru legacy gt
- car window rain guards
- suv roof racks
- truck toolboxes