We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #16765 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by daniel g (MILWAUKEE, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 Lincoln Navigator — Apr 15, 2013 9:58 PM
Product shipped pretty quickly. Material construction seems decent. First problem was y'all didn't ship a pair of 10.9 13mm flange nuts with the kit as your mid-pipe flange is not threaded. 2nd problem came when the broad-clamps didn't really clamp well to hold the system in alignment over the axle. Ended up snapping those clamp bolts. Had to weld the first tailpipe section to the muffler. Ended up pinning the resonator section with a chrome screw. Bent tail pipe to get off frame. Bummer.
- Get a Free Magnaflow Hat With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
- Get a Free AA Branded Magnaflow T-Shirt With Purchase - A $30.00 Value!
Ships By 5/23
- What Do You Drive?
- magnaflow exhaust
- magnaflow nissan titan exhaust
- magnaflow 14832
- magnaflow 23388
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- chevy exhaust
- volkswagen catalytic converter
- california legal catalytic converters for a 1990 ford f150
- corolla exhaust system
- 2010 gmc canyon performance exhaust review
- air intakes for cars
- automobile bike racks
- tonneau covers prices