We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #17111 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian C (McKinney, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Apr 07, 2011 2:08 PM
Overall, great quality exhaust system. I installed in 30minutes or less. Great sound, minor drone at some speeds but overall sound quality is vast improvement. Actually saw 1mpg improvement since install. Tundra calculates this, not made up. Tundra owners need all the help we can get. One minor hit, the tailpipe does not exit the side of the vehicle, dumps 90 degrees down. Would have preferred side exit.
Reviewed by Henry Stephen R (Vicksburg, MS) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Feb 18, 2011 6:07 AM
Installation was simple as the system is well designed. The sound is just right, not too loud or quiet. Well satisfied.
Ships By 1/18
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Single rear turn down exit
- Part #:17111
- Sound level: Aggressive
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 3" single, round, single wall, satin finish, turn down, stainless steel tip
- 5" x 5" x 14" satin finish, stainless steel muffler
- Turn down exit in front of rear tires
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- magnaflow exhaust kits
- 3"magnaflow glasspack
- magnaflow - tru-x crossover 10790
- magnaflow cat back
- volkswagan rear view mirror
- bmw diesel performance parts
- datsun exhaust system canada
- 1990 f350 exhaust system with catalytic converters
- 2011 f250 exhaust
- tundra corsa
- truck bed pads
- truck rearview mirrors
- truck rubber mats