We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15523 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Harley V (Villa Park, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Dakota — May 25, 2012 6:02 AM
Strongly consider getting access to a lift!! The phrase "lines up with OEM hangers" doesn't mean that no adjustment is necessary. The pipe length is minimal so fitting the OEM brackets requires minimizing the overlap of each joint "split" to prohibit leaks and shift the hanger arms to line up with the OEM grommets. The final tail pipe sections aren't marked and are similar enough to be reversed. I have added a class III hitch and the routing of the final tail pipe sections sets them approximately 4" too narrow so modifications ARE necessary. Overall I'm very happy. You do lose the "stealth" feature of the vehicle though!!!
- Get a Free Magnaflow Hat With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
- Get a Free AA Branded Magnaflow T-Shirt With Purchase - A $30.00 Value!
Ships By 5/24
- What Do You Drive?
- magna flow mufflers
- magnaflow xl turbo mufflers
- chrysler 200 magnaflow
- stock y pipe on 2011 dodge ram
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- saab performance mufflers
- 1987 mitsubishi truck exhaust headers replacement parts
- mgb exhaust systems
- header 2004 dodge durango
- jba 98 4runner stainless cat back exhaust
- auto floor mats carpet
- fitted seat covers
- truck bed storage boxes