We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15486 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Lewis B (Indian Orchard, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 Volkswagen Jetta — Jun 21, 2012 8:26 PM
I ordered the magma flow exhaust for my under powered 2012 jetta s. Stock, the jetta only has 115 hp. No that's not a misprint. 115 hp! Anyway, I'm 36, not really trying to race but I like jetta's style and decided to choose it over Honda Toyota or hyandai. I wanted to increase the hp a bit as the commute my wife makes involves quite a few large hills. The hp increase is quite noticeable. We climb hills with little trouble. The sound is nice. At first it gavel wife a headache. Lol. Now, it just is a low rumble that I enjoy. We talk like we did before without the exhaust drowning our conversation out. I would recommend this muffler to people looking for performance increase. Good value.
Ships By 2/28
- What Do You Drive?
- exhaust tip round clamp on 5'' diesel
- 2004 xterra exhaust system
- 5 inch exhaust tips diesel trucks
- magnaflow y pipe dodge ram
- mercedes exhaust tips
- performance headers
- lotus cat back
- 2004 ford ranger exhaust system
- sun screen for crysler 300c 2012
- vw beetle turbo exhaust system
- where to buy a receiver hitch
- wide angle auto rear view mirrors
- floor mat for car