We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15583 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rick B (LANCASTER, OH) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Xterra — May 14, 2015 5:26 AM
Third system my son and I have installed. This one required modifications to install. The other two went on perfect. The hangers didn't line up and the Y pipe wasn't close. The system does have a fair amount of interior noise. It's on!
Reviewed by Gerard B (OXON HILL, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Xterra — Jan 21, 2015 4:15 PM
This is no reflection on the quality of the product. The muffler on my Xterra is directly under the rear passenger floor and not in the back. So the noise inside the truck is loud and tinny. Not what I expected. I'll be changing back to stock in about a year.
- Get a FREE Magnaflow Hoodie With Purchase - A $36.00 Value!
Ships By 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
- what size muffler comes with magnaflow exhaust
- dodge y pipes for trucks
- is a magna flow exhaust good for a 2003 lancer
- magnaflow 14444
- pontiac exhaust tips
- banks exhaust gmc yukon
- ford truck headers v6
- 3 inch exhaust tip on chevy cobalt
- dual exhaust ford f150
- exhaust system for 2011 challenger
- car cover
- custom fit floor mats for trucks
- truck racks