We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15101 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jess M (Vancouver, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 06, 2016 8:20 PM
Install was smooth. The picture shows 4 parts for pipes. this comes as all one unit with one extesion pipe to the flange. I was happy to find this out. The tips are very nice and thick at ends. Start up is loud. Very low exhaust note.This exhaust is 7 out of 10 for loud sound. You can set quiet start if using remote start this will keep rpms lower when remote starting to warm up truck. Cabin noise is 3 out of ten not bad at all. On highway its always there. just buy
Reviewed by Steven H (ARLINGTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Aug 09, 2014 6:43 AM
This exhaust exits before the right rear passenger tire for an aggressive look, which is its only strong point. The installation was easy but was missing some hardware bolts to complete the installation. The disappointing part of this product is the sound, it is terrible. The drone and raspyness of the sound is not pleasant at all. Don't believe the manufacturer's claims of a nice v8 rumble, It Is Not There. Contacted customer support and got less than no help.
- Get a Free Magnaflow Hat With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
- Get a Free AA Branded Magnaflow T-Shirt With Purchase - A $30.00 Value!
Ships By 6/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:3" Dual Side Exit
- Part #:15101
- Sound level: Moderate
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 3.5" dual, round, polished, stainless steel tips
- 5" x 8" x 18" polished, stainless steel muffler
- Dual same side exit before passenger rear tire
- magnaflow exhaust systems
- x-pipe for cts-v
- after market exhaust for 2012 jeep patriot
- auot glass pack
- borla exhaust for 2001 dodge dakota
- exhaust or muffler for honda
- jaguar catalytic converter california legal
- 2001 dodge ram muffler
- dodge ram headers
- dual exhaust systems for dodge ram 1500
- factory floor mats
- dash kits