We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15088 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gregory J (MIDDLE ISLAND, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Fiat 500 — Jun 07, 2016 7:36 AM
This is a VERY high quality exhaust system. Looks amazing, and while it didn't turn my 2012 Fiat 500 Sport into a race car there was an immediate power increase at the pedal. The sound is a bit louder than I expected (but I'm not a young man anymore) but I've gotten used to it, and quite like it now. It's a bit droning at first, but now I find myself not turning on the radio as much so I can listen to the car. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by Edgar P (SAN ANTONIO, TX) — Sep 30, 2015 1:42 PM
Combining this exhaust system with K&N cold air intake system improved the performance of my wife's Fiat 500. Those twin exhaust sticking out the rear are a nice touch as well. Her gas mileage is about the same as before, probably because she's got a bit of a lead foot. Goes faster, quicker off the line, more pep in her step. It took about a hundred miles or so of driving for the ECU - computer that controls engine response - to adjust to difference in fuel/air ratio
- Get a Free Magnaflow Hat With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
- Get a Free AA Branded Magnaflow T-Shirt With Purchase - A $30.00 Value!
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Dual driver side rear exit
- Part #:15088
- magnaflow dual exhaust
- magnaflow exhaust system 2002 nissan xterra
- magnaflow f150 x pipe
- stainless mufflers
- volkswagan rear view mirror
- jeep performance exhaust
- 2002 cadillac eldorado accesories
- exhaust system 1996 f250
- flowmaster exhausts for 2010 f150
- headers 2008 f250
- car racks for snowboards and skis
- rubber truck bed liners with free delivery
- waterproof car mats