We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15495 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas B (DURAND, WI) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Cruze — Jun 02, 2015 9:05 PM
Very Happy with this exhaust.sounds great,more power,good product all around Had it installed by a professional much easier with a lift,and only cost 85$ to install.
Reviewed by Brandon S (High Point, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Cruze — Mar 10, 2013 5:30 AM
Love this exhaust system. I have a 2012 Victory Red Cruze LTZ RS model and when I'm driving down the street in the town I live in, I notice people checking out my car even more because they're not expecting to hear the "awesome" sound coming from my car. The sound it creates it just right for this car! My opinion, it added between 3-7 hp, not much but noticable. This will be the second product I've bought from Auto Anything, first was Ingen CAI. Love the service and discounts they provide.
Reviewed by Daniel J (Hilliard, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Buick Encore — Dec 10, 2012 9:03 PM
I purchased the magnaflow system to get a increase in power and gas mileage, but I have not seen an increase in either catagory.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
- Get a Free Magnaflow Hat With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
- Get a Free AA Branded Magnaflow T-Shirt With Purchase - A $30.00 Value!
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Dual split rear exit
- Part #:15495
- f150 installation cost of magnaflow
- magha flow 5'' exhaust tips
- magnaflow cat back exhaust horsepower
- magnaflow y pipe 2009 dodge ram 1500
- ford exhaust systems
- subaru headers
- volkswagan rear view mirror
- what is the best exhaust for avalanche
- 1967 chevy truck exhaust parts
- 2006 tiburon gt headers
- auto anything brake pads
- cheap truck steps
- performance air filters for trucks