We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #17144 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rob N (MUSKOGEE, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 30, 2016 8:21 AM
I looked and listened to a lot of different systems, I love the way this sounds compared to axle back, and some of the other brands of cat back systems. I'm not very mechanically inclined so I had a muffler shop install it. I had a little rattle when first installed, shop made a small fabrication to move it from being so close to the frame and now it sounds great. Make no mistake, this is a loud system but does not have the bad drone some have said they experienced. Very pleased with Magnaflow!
Reviewed by andros t (winchester, CT) — Mar 19, 2014 2:48 AM
I had an afe hightuk before this. The magnaflow is now quieter after breaking it in. The only downside i feel is the price. It should cost less than other units due to the significantly less material used, yet it doesn't. But I am happy with it.
- Get a Free Magnaflow Backpack With Purchase - A $75.00 Value!
Ships By 8/18
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Single rear turn down exit
- Part #:17144
- Sound level: Moderate
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 3" single, round, single wall, satin finish, turn down, stainless steel tip
- 5" x 5" x 14" satin finish, stainless steel muffler
- Single turn down exit in front of rear tire
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- magnaflow 5 inch muffler
- magnaflow 17922
- magnaflow 22642 - magnaflow direct-fit catalytic converter
- stainless steel h pipe for 2000 pontiac firebird
- how to install mazda header
- scion performance parts
- acura performance exhaust systems
- camaro exhaust systems
- 2010 f150 exhaust system
- 2011 dodge ram headers
- custom automotive floor mats
- truck bed cover ratings
- truck performance chips reviews