We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15267 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven S (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jul 11, 2017 3:53 PM
This is my second Magnaflow that I have installed on two different vehicles. I was very pleased with the first one sound and ease of installation.i have gotten a lot of compliments too.
Reviewed by Adam M (COLLIERVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Nov 12, 2015 4:47 AM
overall quality of the system is very good and it was very easy to install. I did the whole project, with the truck on the ground, in less than 45 minutes. The system is a bit overpriced but you are also paying fir the name. I am rather surprised at how quiet this system is on start up and at idle. it does have more bark under load and at higher RPM, but still a bit quiet.
Reviewed by Tom P (Smyrna, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sep 12, 2014 6:02 AM
I like the fact that the system is tested and dynamometer proven to work with my truck. All bends are mandrill bent. I cut off a system I had put on thinking I could save a little money but the sound and toque was not there.
- Get a Free Magnaflow Soft Cooler With Purchase - A $45.00 Value!
Ships By 7/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:3" Single passenger side rear exit, with 4" polished tips
- Part #:15267
- Sound level: Moderate
- Main piping diameter: 3"
- 4" single, round, polished, double wall, slash-cut, stainless steel tip
- 5" x 11" x 22" polished, stainless steel muffler
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- magna flow mufflers
- magnaflow nissan altima
- 2 inlet and 1 outlet y pipe for 2000 ford explorer sport
- magha flow 5'' exhaust tips
- ford exhaust systems
- banks exhaust gmc yukon
- subaru headers
- dodge ram 2500 dual exhaust system
- exhaust for 2011 chevy 1500
- 2013 dodge ram muffler
- air filter for car cost
- truck chip tuning
- truck floor mats for sale