We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Exhaust Systems Part #49-46101-1 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shane B (VAIL, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Jan 01, 2015 2:33 PM
The exhaust is well made and is a quality product, but it does not fit correctly with the factory tow package. The tailpipe end contacts the tow hitch assembly. Even with countless adjustments and minor modifications, the piping consistently worked itself back into making contact and noise. I also feel the muffler is too small creating alot of drone/resonance in the cab of the truck. I think the kit should be built with 2 1/4" or 2 1/2" piping throughout with a larger muffler.
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Single swept side exit, with polished tip
- Part #:49-46101-1
- 3.4 inch polished tip
- Estimated power gains: 5 hp and 6 ft. lbs. torque
- 409 Stainless Steel
- afe exhaust, mufflers & tips
- 4 inch mbrp turbo back exhaust
- banks exhaust 48724
- top rated exhaust systems for hondas
- exhaust or muffler for honda
- honda california catalytic converter
- 2013 ford f 150 exhaust
- what exhausts will work on a 2009 chevy cobalt
- cat-back exhaust silverado
- tents for trucks
- automotive lights
- car floor mat