We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Part #48345 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stephen E (BUFFALO, WY) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Jul 18, 2014 4:46 AM
Good fit, easy installation. I matched it with a banks automind tuner and volant cai, and in sport mode, my truck 2008 6.0l 1500 Sierra,feels like a race car. Torque and shift points were adjusted and the exhaust sounds good. I didn't want it too loud, and it is just right. A nice throaty rumble, but not obnoxious.
Reviewed by charles w (Muskegon, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — May 14, 2011 2:57 PM
Shipping was fast, install was easy, and sounds much better than stock exhaust. Not real loud but now I can hear the truck.
Ships Between 1/18 - 1/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:3" Single side exit, with Y-pipe, with 6" obround polished tip
- Part #:48345
- banks diesel power pack
- 1983 datsun 280zx exhaust
- how do i increase sound from my muffler on my new corvette
- mazda 3 kits#sclient psy
- scion performance parts
- honda headers
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- borla exhaust system for 89 firebird
- grand prix gxp exhaust
- toyota pickup 1980 california catalytic converter
- high performance air filters
- cool car seat covers
- garage car stop