We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Part #48140 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles R (Port Charlotte, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Aug 20, 2015 5:24 AM
The install was not difficult and the look and sound are very nice. The only thing I would change is cutting the driver side pipe, it would be nice if it bolted straight up.
Reviewed by Jason S (Barnesville, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Dec 08, 2011 2:44 PM
I purchased this for my 2011 tundra. After cutting my stock exhaust and installing this exhaust my vehicle ran poorly and fuel economy dropped 6 mpg. I am sending this unit back because I found out from banks that they do not make this exhaust for a 2011 tundra yet. The salesman should no of sold it since it is for a 2009-2010 tundra .
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:3" Single side exit, with 4" round polished tip
- Part #:48140
- how much is a banks exhaust system
- 328xi y pipe would make it sound louder?
- banks exhaust 48122
- db performance by corsa dual rear exit axle back exhaust
- federal catalyst converter for 2001 infinity i30 california legal
- ford exhaust systems
- banks exhaust gmc yukon
- mazda miata exhaust system
- muffler for ford f150
- 1999 toyota tacoma exhaust system
- san diego truck accessories
- chrome for trucks
- cold-air intake system