We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Part #46180 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by JOSHUA J (WAYNESVILLE, MO) Reviewed for a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta — Nov 29, 2012 5:17 PM
Excellent results, better MPG and faster spool up for turbo. Easy installation with the exectption of one poor quality weld on a notch that connected the last two pipes.
Reviewed by Jerry J (Clarksville, TN) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Oct 15, 2010 2:43 AM
Banks was right, the factory exhaust doesn't do you any favors. After fabricating a more agressive ram air the car wasn't picking up speed around 95 -110 MPH as expected. Installed exhaust, problem solved. Perfect fit. Surprised that with no muffler the system is quiet as factory.
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:3" Single rear exit, with 4.5" obround polished tip
- Part #:46180
- banks mufflers
- american thunder exhaust
- tacoma banks exhaust reviews
- volant exhaust
- where can i find a catalyic converter that is legal in california
- acura performance exhaust systems
- maserati dual exhaust tips
- flowmaster datsun 240z
- lilncoln mkz parts
- dodge ram 1500 dual exhaust
- fitted car floor mats custom
- auto brake upgrade parts
- auto supplies for winter