We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Part #51342-B Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John S (STAFFORD, CT) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 15, 2016 4:29 AM
I was looking for a little aggressive sound from my Jeep and wasn't sure what I was going to get after the install which was easy. The sound is moderate under normal driving conditions but when you put your foot into it the aggressive sound comes out and is what I was looking for.
Reviewed by Sean W (Holiday, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 13, 2013 10:28 AM
Looks great, sounds good. Installation was not pleasant. Needed to cut/weld a couple of pieces ended up having to bring to a mechanic after I removed the factory pieces.
Reviewed by JOE P (MELROSE, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 23, 2013 4:31 AM
Looks pretty good especially with the black tip; sounds roaring whenever gas pedal is stepped eventhough not much of gas gain seems to pose but noticed more power in accelerating.
Ships Between 9/22 - 9/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Single turndown exit, with round black tip
- Part #:51342-B
- how much is a banks exhaust system
- banks diesel 47786
- borla exhaust 140384 for sale
- heartthrob exhaust tips blunt
- catalytic converter for a midget 1960
- nissan headers
- top rated exhaust systems for hondas
- mazda 6 exhaust tips
- dual exhaust for 2010 tundra
- 2005 nissan armada headers
- auto car cover
- cheap floor mats for trucks
- truck running boards steps