We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Part #48350-B Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brady J (NEW CASTLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Jun 14, 2017 8:36 PM
The installation was a breeze with the guide from Bank's. It's made of premium quality materials and the beefy exhaust tip steps the look ok the truck up 10 fold. The deep "tuned" sounding rumble made my Silverado sound the way it should. Even while VLOM is engaged, it maintains the low pitch tone.
Reviewed by ALEXANDER C (BRISTOW, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Mini Cooper — Dec 08, 2014 9:59 AM
Overall its a great system. Could be just a touch louder, but its got a good sound. I do feel that it should be noted in the write up that you have to cut downstream of the flex pipe in order to install the system.
Ships Between 11/20 - 11/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:3" Single side exit, with 5" round black tip
- Part #:48350-B
- banks exhaust
- borla 140449
- banks 2012 wrangler exhaust
- flowmatser duel exhaust kits
- exhaust or muffler for honda
- exhaust systems for chevy diesel
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- eagle talon exhaust parts
- 1998 3000gt exhaust diameter
- mufflers hhr 2005
- performance brake
- tents for pickups
- engine chip