We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Stainless Works Headers Part #NVLS1 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Justin E (Yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 1963 Chevy Chevy II — Apr 07, 2016 9:29 AM
63 Chevy II, Chassisworks clip, LS1, T56 tranny. I did not use the supplied motor mount adapter plates. The quality seemed good. I did spend a little time to deburr the holes and used a file to break the sharp edges. On my car the fit was good with the exception of the driver side O2 sensor. It would not work in the spot designated for it as it interfered with my stock floor pan. I ended up putting a plug in the bung and welding a new bung just downstream of the header. Satisfied overall.
Reviewed by Tim S (PLATTE CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Pilot — Oct 24, 2013 6:12 AM
Received my headers and was impressed with the overall quality and fitment. They slide right into position between my LQ4 and the TCI Chevy II front end kit.
Ships Between 12/13 - 12/15
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:1.75" Primary Tubes and 3" Slip Fit Collectors
- Color:Mill Finish
- Part #:NVLS1
- Includes Steel Motor Mount adapters for use with stock motor mounts in neutral position
- Not CARB emission certified
- CARB EO Pending: Cannot be shipped to California
- Info about CARB regulations
- Fits Church Boys Rack and Pinion Steering
- stainless works exhaust tips
- sw long tubes
- camaro exhaust upgrade 2012 ss reveiws
- jba 6611sjs
- scion performance parts
- headers for dodge trucks
- isuzu diesel performance parts
- 2001 tundra headers
- 2006 eclipse gt full exhaust
- 2010 toyota tundra exhaust system
- soft truck covers
- roof rack suv
- rubber mats for truck beds