We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flowmaster Direct-fit Catalytic Converters - 49-State Legal Part #2020014 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeremias V (Bronx, NY) — Apr 27, 2015 7:57 PM
I got an 99 expo even though I have headers on it I felt the difference in sound & performance with these cats yea it's a 49 state product I still put them on & past inspection in NY plus I'm a Ford & flowmaster man also gota 89 mustang gt & 89 Bronco with FLOWMASTERS
Reviewed by Earl G (Seven Valleys, PA) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-150 — Sep 07, 2014 6:31 AM
Flowmaster is the best, I expected good results and got good results. I will always be a customer. Everything fit excellent, saved money , customer service very good, Thanks.
Ships By 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:2020014
- Inlet: 2.5 in.
- Outlet: 2.5 in.
- Body length: 36 in.
- Body width: 12 in.
- Inlet connection: Flanged
- Outlet connection: Clamp-On
- Not air tube kit adaptable
- Uses factory hangers
- Oxygen senor location: Pre & post catalyst
- Not CARB emission certified
- Cannot be shipped to California
- cheap mufflers
- dual exhaust tips
- flowmaster super 40 17417
- flowmaster super 44 offset inlet center outlet
- honda california catalytic converter
- direct fit exhaust for 2006 audi a8
- jeep headers review
- dodge ram dual exhaust kit
- honda civic catalytic converter
- silverado 2010 flowmaster
- car mats and accessories
- pick up truck cover
- roof rack installation cost