We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flowmaster Direct-fit Catalytic Converters - 49-State Legal Part #2010023 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas V (PLYMOUTH, MI) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Suburban — Aug 29, 2015 3:59 AM
The Flowmaster Catalytic Converters were a proper fit, there is some resonance that I am working to get rid of, but overall I am happy with my purchase, it arrived quickly and was what was ordered.
Reviewed by Jo Lee T (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy Tahoe — Nov 12, 2013 9:47 PM
Fairly easy to put on.put the two sections together first before mounting.The truck went right through our state sniff test right after putting them on.The o2 sencers went on easily.Good quality and price.
Ships By 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:2010023
- Inlet: 2 in.
- Outlet: 2 in.
- Body length: 42 in.
- Body width: 33 in.
- Inlet connection: Flanged
- Outlet connection: Flanged
- Not air tube kit adaptable
- Uses new hangers (Not Included)
- Oxygen senor location: Pre & post catalyst
- Not CARB emission certified
- Cannot be shipped to California
- super 44 flowmaster for sale
- high flow cat flowmasters
- 1967 camaro flowmaster exhaust system
- flowmaster 40 series review
- ford exhaust systems
- austin healey exhaust headers
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- auto anything gmc 2012 truck headers
- chevy 2500hd exhaust
- ford escape catalytic converter
- car cover san diego
- suv floor mats rubber
- tonneau covers truck